1. Access Edit > Tags > Objects and create a new tag according to table 1.
Table 1 – Setting the tag to be created.
Note: If the "Retentive" or "Domain" options are not visible, right-click on the bar that contains the "Name" and "Type" fields and enable them.
2. Access Edit > Scripts > Expressions and create a new expression as shown in table 2.
Table 2 – Setting the expression to be created.
3. Click the Compile... button and verify the confirmation in the BuildStatus field.
4. Access the Tasks tab and double-click ClientStartup. CodeBehind will open.
5. Replace the old code with the new one.
// Log On
// Log On
To test if everything is correct, give the project startup and open a different display. Close the project and open it again. If the first screen that appeared was the last one closed, the procedure was successful. If not, repeat the step-by-step instructions in the Procedures section and try again.